Law D.LGS n. 196 30th. June 2003 art. 13
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Art . 13 of Legislative Decree no . 30 June 2003 n . 196 , " Code regarding the protection of “personal data" , the following is stated :
1. Data provided by visitors even with the aid of electronic or automated systems, including e-mail will be treated and communicated directly from BRT SpA (hereinafter " BRT SpA " ) and / or by individuals designated by or by representatives or by third parties, whether or not belonging to the same BRT SpA Group, for purposes related to the use of the website or for the delivery of required services, for statistical purposes, for sending advertising & marketing products or services of BRT SpA or of associated companies, as well as for the fulfillment of all obligations by Law, regulations and legislation and / or for the implementation of regulations issued by authorities and / or for carrying out activities aimed at the prevention or suppression of computer frauds.
2. Visitors give consent to the processing of personal data collected in the registration forms for the purposes related to the above mentioned purposes and accept the conditions of access to this website. These data are considered mandatory because they will allow us to perform properly access to the required services and their absence or withdrawal may result in the interruption of the relationship.
3. The use of data for commercial purposes ( sending of advertising material, publicity etc. ) is subject to a voluntary specific consent by visitors and the possible absence will not affect the approaches of access to the website services. Whenever B.R.T. SpA intends to collect data for these purposes, visitors will be asked to give or not give their explicit consent to the treatment.
4. Above data, as well as those developed by third parties, will not be subject to communication outside the limits of Laws and their treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency in order to protect personal data and customer rights.
5. B.R.T. SpA , is the owner, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03, of the processing of personal data and the Legal Representative pro tempore of the company is obliged to all obligations requested by Laws.
6. At any time customers may exercise the rights against data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for clarity we fully quote: " Art . 7 - Rights of access to personal data and other rights.
1. You have the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered and of their communication in a comprehensible format;
2. You have the right to obtain information about:
3. You have the right to obtain:
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
In order to exercise the above rights (Art . 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003 ) write to BRT SPA - Via Castagnini, 2/4 - 40012 Calderara di Reno ( BO ) - Italy.