Bonfiglioli’s RPS Sensor Box is an extremely useful tool, providing valuable information for the analysis of solar field energy efficiency.
RPS Sensor Box provides a reliable target/actual comparison as well as quick and easy fault recognition.
Sensors are positioned in the PV field monitoring system to record deviations between potential and actual power production.
Ambient data measurements are saved in the RPS Log 1000 data logger that interfaces with the Sensor Box. The Sensor Box comprises sensors for wind, solar radiation, outside temperature and module temperature.
All components of the RPS Sensor Box connect up quickly and easily via an RS485 interface which permits secure data transmission over distances of up to 1000 m. Sensors are secured by screws, making installation extremely quick and easy.
An optional outside temperature sensor can provide a reference value for solar radiation, enabling the forecasting of possible power production.
If any deviation occurs, the RPS Sensor Box generates a warning message.
Technical dataread more
- external temperature sensor with 3 meter connection cable
- anemometer with 5 meter connection cable
- box made from die-cast aluminium for outdoor installation (IP65 degree of protection)
- all cables are resistant to UV and weather agents
- power is supplied via the RS485 data cable